Esch Road - Lake Michigan Beach

Esch Road - Lake Michigan Beach

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy 59th Anniversary Mom & Dad

Today, 12/29, is my parents 59th wedding anniversary.  They have always been an example to me in marriage.  I am not saying everything was always perfect, but as kids we never knew about hard times that they would have.  My mom is to me an example of what a wife should be.  She has always respected my dad and shown the love of God to him in all things.  She has made sure that he was the head of the house.  My dad has always shown love to my mom.  I can't remember a time in my life that he didn't pat her on the behind with a little grin and a peck on the cheek to just show her that he was still madly in love with her.  Even today you can still sense the love and admiration that they have for one another.  What a legacy they have handed down to me and my family.  My dad always taught us children to respect our mother.  He never let us speak ill of her or harsh.  My mother never let us talk about our dad or down to him, she never speaks ill of him to us even today.   He was and still is her night and shining knight! I think that, no I know that I have learned a lot on how to respect my husband thru them.  Thanks mom & dad for being such great examples! I love you both very much.

1962
August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment